Monday, November 12, 2018

Judgement

We were watching a daytime talk show that was recorded.
The mom came out with her little girl.
The mom was wearing torn jeans and an off the shoulder top.
It was very off the shoulder. Very nightclub looking.
I personally thought her clothing was inappropriate to wear on daytime television vs. a night out on the town. 
But I said nothing out loud and just kept my judgment thought in my head.

Rick out of the blue says, "She needs a tank top or camisole under that don't you think? She looks a bit trashy to me."

I burst into laughter. Who is this man?

Then Rick asks after seeing my face,  "Can I have my balls back?"

10 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

It's true, when you live with someone you like for a long time you really do start thinking the same. We need to start calling you two 'Ricmar' or 'Pegric. LOL

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, I just hope we don't become those couples who dress alike. :-)

Cruisin Paul said...

Ha,ha,ha, "Can I have my balls back?" He's quite a guy and you and him are great together. See ya Peg.

Cruisin Paul

Mike said...

She looks trashy? Rick, come on! Peg, you should have been going, "Hey Rick! Check this out!" As for having his balls back say NO. Get a purse, put his balls in it, snap it closed, make him walk around the house all day like that.

Julie H said...

A girl at work had ripped jeans on the other day (probably bought them that way). I can't get over how lax our dress code is these days.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Paul, he's a funny guy that is for sure.

Mike, hey now there's an idea. :-)

Julie, this young mom was with her sick daughter on a TV show. She looked like she should be out clubbing. She seemed very nice though and her daughter was adorable! So my thoughts were catty and Rick's were as well. Bad bad people we are!

Arkansas Patti said...

Ha ha, loved Rick's assessment of how you have changed eachother.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Patti, have I changed him? Or was he always like this and I bring it out in him? Hmm....

Barbara said...

Hahaha. You two are hilarious.

Olga said...

It's always amazing what they (men) notice.