Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Boobs


I was walking to the sofa as Rick sat in his chair.
I was hoping to sip my warm coffee and watch a bit of TV.
As I am walking from the kitchen Rick is staring at me.

I ask in my best snarky tone, "Whatchou lookin' at?"
Rick:" Tell your breasts to stop staring at me."

He's an idiot. Blog fodder, but an idiot none the less.

13 comments:

Mike said...

Rick can be the front man. I'll be the backside man.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

good, I don't have a backside.

jade said...

And we have to guess the end ourselves?? You said you "were hoping to...", does that mean you didn't? Or did you, after having the talk with your boobs (honestly, didn't you teach them anything?)
Sigh.

Susan Kane said...

Ooookay. You must have some great breasts.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

If you'd quit walking around naked maybe Rick would be able to concentrate on other stuff. I'm just sayin' LOL

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jade, the end was I told him he was an ass and walked by and hit his arm. He just laughed. He claims boobs are eye magnets.

Susan, not great just big. Ever read my story about the color of my eyes?

Jean, Ooh that's what I need to do, put on a shirt. :-)

Abby said...

Well, clearly you need to tell your boobs that it's impolite to stare :). Luckily for my husband, he's not particularly a boob man. Men tend to look me in the eye.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby lucky you!!!!!!

Linda d said...

well......was it ;)

Linda d said...

and if so, how did you get the other to look in a different direction?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I don't understand Linda. I feel stupid right now. sorry

Olga said...

He's so cute, that man of yours.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Olga, yeah, I'd do him. LOL