Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Pal David

I love the author David Sedaris.

Rick and I still walk around and say, "mm....thanks Stadium Pal"
Now Rick will normally say this as we are leaving somewhere and I have to really pee and he tries to make me laugh as I squirm and wiggle in my seat. At those moments I too would like a Stadium Pal. Okay, not really but it makes me giggle.

My favorite book of his is Me Talk Pretty One Day.  I highly recommend it.
I defy you to not laugh at least once out loud.

I saw his comment yesterday online.
Made me laugh.

And just because I got nothin'  you'll have to watch this first one again.





2 comments:

Mike said...

I saw that quote the other day also. Funny.

I didn't know about David Sedaris. He's pretty funny. The last bit could be about a couple of Trump supporters.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh do try to read his short stories in Me Talk Pretty One Day.
And yes, I agree, it does sound like Trump supporters.