LOL. You should leave this on the screen where 'someone' could see it. ;)
Ha! Sounds like the same story is happening around here too. Busy, unknown people visiting and yes, that urge to not end up smacking people upside the head.
Be careful. We don't want to see you on 48 Hours or Dateline.
Keep a couple of bottles of wine safely stashed "for medicinal purposes"
I hope it's going well!
Hahaha. Can't wait to hear all the stories about the visit. Did I miss hearing the story about the actual MRI?
I hope you aren't in jail from killing someone.
see, the thing is that when i'm a month behind in my rss feed, i only get to express my support a month after whatever it is has been resolved.i hope it went well for you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL. You should leave this on the screen where 'someone' could see it. ;)
Ha! Sounds like the same story is happening around here too. Busy, unknown people visiting and yes, that urge to not end up smacking people upside the head.
Be careful. We don't want to see you on 48 Hours or Dateline.
Keep a couple of bottles of wine safely stashed "for medicinal purposes"
I hope it's going well!
Hahaha. Can't wait to hear all the stories about the visit. Did I miss hearing the story about the actual MRI?
I hope you aren't in jail from killing someone.
see, the thing is that when i'm a month behind in my rss feed, i only get to express my support a month after whatever it is has been resolved.
i hope it went well for you.
Post a Comment