They must have an imagination to figure out a prank like that!I feel uncomfortable sitting near anyone at the cinema, go figure!
Agreed Alessandra. I normally sit in the first 3 rows so no one ever sits up there. :-) I like row 3 best then 2.
I would be wondering if it was some kind of memorial show for a dead biker.
LOL I wonder what kind of movie it was supposed to be
Mike - you and Rick said that.Julie - you crack me up - that is what you're thinking? I doubt a romantic comedy. :-)
Looks like you got a troll above!
I like to sit at the end of a row so I can escape quickly.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They must have an imagination to figure out a prank like that!
I feel uncomfortable sitting near anyone at the cinema, go figure!
Agreed Alessandra. I normally sit in the first 3 rows so no one ever sits up there. :-) I like row 3 best then 2.
I would be wondering if it was some kind of memorial show for a dead biker.
LOL I wonder what kind of movie it was supposed to be
Mike - you and Rick said that.
Julie - you crack me up - that is what you're thinking? I doubt a romantic comedy. :-)
Looks like you got a troll above!
I like to sit at the end of a row so I can escape quickly.
Post a Comment