Friday, January 29, 2016

Not quite back yet.

I am buried under the following:
1. snow
2. medical tests
3. chauffeuring.
4. walking until my hips hurt finding a place for my dog ,the diva, to poop already!!

I'll be back to regular programming when I can.
In the mean time here is a ditty to assist in your girl scout cookie selection.  

I do agree with the first one, my favorite cookie, and a dry red wine. I'm not gonna argue.  So go find yours!
You're welcome!

4 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Finding the right place and moment to poop is very important. :D

Mike said...

I agree with LL.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Well Joe and Mike - I guess the consensus is with Izzy the Diva Dog, the place and moment are very important. Who knew?

Bilbo said...

Well, would YOU want to drop trou and poop in a snowbank?