Friday, October 23, 2015

FB love.

We all know that facebook person who has to be on there every day spouting their love for their significant other. There is this one dude who I see only because I am friends with his girlfriend. He makes me ill. I have never met him. They have only been together for 2 years I believe and they live in another state.

Every day he whines  goes on about his love, how she has been gone for 10 minutes and he misses her already.  Honestly, it's enough to make one vomit. He seriously wrote about her being gone for 10 minutes and it felt like hours for him since they were together and all this rubbish type of sentiment. 

I think it's just swell if you feel this way. (sort of)  But keep it between you two because the rest of facebook is not only rolling our collective eyes and are nauseous, we want to punch you when we meet you.
Or as my husband said after reading the latest from this "douchebag" (as Rick refers to him), "I tell you these things all the damn time. I don't have any insecurities to feel the need to put this on FB. To me, he is insecure and lacking something somewhere or he wouldn't need to do this every day publicly. To me, things aren't as they appear Margaret." 
Hmm...interesting from his point of view.

Whether it's a woman or a man I find it peculiar. I saw a friend go on about her anniversary to her husband.  Gee, he's sitting right across from you, wish him a happy anniversary in person you goof ball. 

The dude who can't bear to be apart for 10 minutes had to be unfriended. I just really don't wish to see it anymore. It was all so dirty and not in a good way.   If dirty in a good way I'd still be there watching and reading for heaven's sake. :-)

Why do you think these people do this type thing?  Do you agree with Rick that they really don't have what they say or they are insecure? 

8 comments:

April said...

I agree with Rick!
Have you ever asked her how she feels about him posting all of that?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

April, she appears to go along with it. (see finger down my throat)
She will respond not like him but saying shit like, me too or something. If she didn't like it wouldn't she tell him? And since I don't see her anymore I'm uncomfortable asking. It's sickening though.
Last week he said some shit that was so damn personal and sexual that my husband was walking around saying it and imitating him. I feel badly in one way because he has become a joke to a lot of us, but others find it so beautiful. (yuk)

Blogoratti said...

Each to his or her own I guess. Whatever makes them feel good.

Mike said...

Good thing you bailed before the explicit pictures started. Or videos.

Anonymous said...

Rick may have nailed it. Dude is either insecure or cheating his lying ass off and trying to cover his tracks. Either way, no loss unfriending him. I put him right down there with the folks that are constantly posting either A - all that motivational crap or B - extreme political BS from either the left or right wing fringes.

wish fb would step it up with introducing the "don't give a shit" button. The icon could be a mini pile of steaming dog poo . . .

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Brian, oh how I agree with your A and B.
I went through my FB recently and unfollowed quite a few and unfriended quite a few. Saves me all the BS. :-)

Julie H said...

The people that I know that do that don't really have a very good relationship and it's like they are trying to make it look better than it really is.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie, Yep that is what everyone is saying and what I have gleaned from all of this stuff. You know like those perfect mommy's who house is always clean, their children are perfect and she will bend over at the drop of a hat for her perfect hubby as she takes the casserole out of the over. :-)