Friday, September 12, 2014

Throw Back Friday

As you all know on Facebook there is the TBT.
I posted this funny picture and my goodness the responses were a hoot.
I got emails from friends from high school who knew me at this young age and who were at this slumber party.
So I thought I'd share this funny with you all.
We'll call this Throw Back Friday instead of Thursday.

Let the giggles begin...
I believe this was 1970. (14 yrs old)
I think Slash stole my hat style don't you?
And those bleached stripes on my bell bottoms are a hoot.


8 comments:

Julie H said...

haha love the pants!

Mike said...

We had one of those clothes drying racks in our basement too.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

julie - :_)

Mike - not my house that was the closed in porch of a friends. Everytime I was there they had workout gear, tennis gear, winter clothes etc. hanging from it.
Her father was the CEO of Hammermill Paper and I was always in awe of their big house and the way they lived. They had cleaning people and that was my mom at our house. NOT at all like we poor people lived.

Bilbo said...

I think I like the current you better!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bilbo -I like the old me better than the 14 yr old me too. :-)

Ms. A said...

Priceless!

Barbara said...

Ha. Ha. My best friend had the pants on the right with the plaid. She had a great body and totally rocked them. What a kick. Haven't seen that look in a long, long time.

flask said...

stop right there.

"as you all know on facebook there is...?"

if it's done on facebook, chances are that i do not know what it is.

this is not an accident.