Monday, March 24, 2014

Blog post by my fur baby

Izzy The Wonder Dog writing here today. 

















My mom is sitting at her desk wearing 2 pairs of pants again complaining how cold her fingers are on the keyboard.
We just came in from a long walk. 
It was wonderful to me. It was sunny, windy and 20 degrees. 
I don't get what she is complaining about.  She kept saying that I have a fur coat. Whatever.

I like this weather so much better than summer and all that heat.
It was a perfect day. 
The garbage cans and bags are out and that means there is all kinds of food around them that I like to try to eat. But my mom doesn't think I should eat this. Diet schmiet. 
The same house every Monday has pizza crusts all over their driveway. 
LOTS of food and crackers and pizza, pizza, pizza everywhere every week.
My mom mumbles, "don't these people eat anything other than pizza? Why can't they put this in the bag?" 
I am always trying to beat her to the food because if she gets to it first she picks it up and puts it in their garbage can. Can you believe her? She says she loves me and then she won't let me eat their garbage. What kind of love is that?

Maybe she'll be nicer when it's warmer. 
You know if this thing called spring she talks about every comes around.
It is supposed to be her kind of weather here on Friday but she is going north.
ha ha ha. Isn't that hysterical?
So after this snow that is coming tomorrow she is going to go up to snow land.
She will never see the 60+ degrees we'll have on Friday and all weekend.
I'm laughing inside because this really fries her ass.
Ever see a dog smile? Yea, I'm damn cute and this makes me smile.
Poor mom....but its funny don'tcha think?

So when she'll be back to her blog is anyone's guess.
I may just have to take over.
Until her fingers thaw she won't be around.

3 comments:

Ms. A said...

Oh, Izzy... your mom did a beautiful job with that photo of you! Just beautiful!

Peggy, I'm surprised your clicker finger didn't fall off from the cold. Brrrr!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Cora, my fingers have warmed up so I could respond. :-)
Thanks about the photo. I love this photo of Iz. I took that photo a few weeks ago. Today it wasn't snowing. Tomorrow is another story of 4-8 inches. YIPEE. The city is going to be missed or at most 1 inch. I am apparently too far west to miss this nor'easter. Great huh?

Julie H said...

Maybe they think they're feeding the birds with that pizza instead of you Izzy!