**I love the web series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Have you seen this show?
Jerry Seinfeld interviews people he likes.
I recently heard an interview with him talking about this web show.
He said he will he only interviews people he thinks are funny or interesting.
He has no interest in the "latest" celeb or who is pushing a project.
I have watched a lot of these and I find them funny, fun and interesting.
He picks them up in a car of his that he thinks works with the guest for some reason or another.
(the Letterman video was Letterman's car)
They drive to get coffee.
Driving with Ricky Gervais was hysterical to me. He scared the living shit out of Ricky.
I of course found laughter in poor Ricky's pain.
His lunch with Larry David was not one of the best ones but I just so love Larry David and just watching him is fun for me. Larry David never ever fails to make me laugh.
**Remember when I told you that I began receiving emails telling me about lectures being held at INOVA hospitals? I just got one this morning again for hip pain.
Do you have hip pain? they ask.
Come see Dr. Hip Pain Manager next week at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.
Seriously do they have a mailing list for we old people?
Yes, I do have chronic hip pain, but I am not going.
I refuse to go to this blue haired event where they are excited to tell me they are "serving refreshments" And by refreshments they mean coffee. I don't want no stinkin' coffee.
If I have to sit on my bad hip through this lecture you damn well better have alcohol.
Sitting that long doesn't help the pain people.That is no way to entice we old folks anywhere.
This isn't my parents generation. I don't want to hear donuts and coffee.
A joint of medicinal marjiuana and some cookies, maybe. I mean c'mon a joint will at least elevate my chronic pain and I will really enjoy the cookies and possibly even the lecture.
I think they need me to help them with their marketing.
Speaking of getting old....
My youngest sister turn 40 this past Wednesday. And for some reason something that happened to her makes me giggle like I'm a kid. This happening to her strikes my funny bone big time. On her 40th birthday she found out she has to get stronger glasses....Well it is kind of funny that on her actual birthday she finds out she needs glasses. But getting glasses isn't the funny part to me, having to get a bifocal is. No I didn't forget the "s" on the end of bifocal. She only needs a bifocal in her left eye.
So does she wear a monocle like Mr. Peanut here?
I don't know why this hits my funny bone like it does, but it surely sent me into a fit of laughter when she told me this. Jennifer, you can rock that monocle babe!!! I can see it now.
Ignore the old pervert in the photo and see how damn cute Jen is, She can rock a monocle right?
I can't wait to see it Jenner!! And for once you got something before me.....tee hee xoxox

10 comments:
I wear bifocals..........
But it does suck getting old. And yes I have hip pain all the time too. I see a pain management specialist for it. Every three months, I get an injection into my spine that helps for about a month and a half, then the pain slowly comes back to the point that I am dragging when I return. Yes it's a vicious cycle, but will continue to do it instead of back surgery......
Bonnie - i hear ya.
I don't want to get old ;) I prefer to just have pain from working out ;)
My youngest brother just turned 30. LOVE IT!
Julie - oh but you can't avoid it and working out pain is nothing. My doctor who is a big runner died while running. Nice huh? He was so fit - no processed food, ate nothing white, did marathons etc. Always was talking about fitness. He didn't come back from his run one morning and his wife went looking for him - dead on the side of the road. He was 41. So it happens to us all damn it! Some just sooner than others. :-(
Happy Birthday, Jennifer! You're beautiful and I guarantee you will make anything look great!
i think last week i remember making some rambling and weirdly off topic comments to some blogs i like, but now i can't remember which ones or what i think i remember i said.
i wanted to check again and see if the comments seemed as amusing to me in daylight as they did at sofa time.
and now i can't remember where i left them.
i'm not sure it's not early onset alzheimers, for which i have an increased risk.
wow, that was a sudden downer, huh?
it's raining here. it rains here every. damn. day. "areal flood watch" is starting to be as common a weather prediction as "partly cloudy".
amphibians seem to like it, though.
no, i am not drunk. why do you ask?
oh, is it bedtime already?
I wear trifocals and have brain pain all the time. Let me know when Inova offers something for those. I can't keep waiting for elections to try new cures for the brain pain.
Bill - I too wear tri's. I don't find that funny though.
yeah plenty of people die from not exercising too, I'll take my chances.
Adorable, but just remember, It is your God given right to devil your sister. And the hip specialist? Oh ho no!
Post a Comment