My gal Allison is gone but hopefully someone will get her a record deal and I'll get to hear her rockin'. I still can't believe she is only 17. Man I was so NOT that cool or poised at 17!
Thrilled to see Danny Gokey go. Something about him was swarmy to me. He never seemed sincere and I always felt there was something creepy behind that smirk. Ooooh. He gave me the creeps.
So that leaves me with Kris and Adam. I have loved Adam since day 1. He was always my pick with Allison and Kris in that order. I think who ever doesn't win is probably better off - not having to do the sappy crap they make them sing. But one never knows. Kelly Clarkson's first CD was pretty damn good. Either way I still want Adam's hair. Yea I said it, I want a dude's haircut.
I know he plays for the other team but he is just so damn yummy. A Big Tall good looking strapping dude. Unlike the host who is such a girly man. A tiny little man. No, a girl needs a MAN. Big shoulders to hug you with. Who wants someone as tiny as they are? Not me. Oh well, like they always say the good ones are either gay or married! Too bad I didn't have a son to fix him up with!
Grey's Anatomy.....WTF? Last night's finale drove me crazy. There were a ton more commercials than there was show time. Thank God for a DVR and fast forward. And that damn music on the show is louder than the dialog and it drives us crazy. I so wish I could mute the music and just listen to the characters speak without having to rewind all the time. It was all predictable except GEORGE. OMG!!! That blew me away. I will be so sorry to see my lovable George go away.
My husband and I have applied for new insurance because we are being raped by Blue Cross Anthem. Currently they have raised our monthly premiums to $903 a month. It is killing us.
So we went out to bid and applied for insurance with a few other companies. We got a rejection notice from one company and they listed the reason as my husband having ongoing lung cancer.
WHAT? So after the initial shock wore off we called them. I mean seriously if he had lung cancer for the past 10 yrs as it states he would be a walking miracle and should be on TV! 2nd of all IT IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!
We are currently in doctor and insurance nightmare hell. Now I realize the real hell would be if he had ever had or currently has lung cancer. That point is not lost on us. But in the mean time we can't get insurance. We are going round and round with everyone and no one wants to take responsiblity and step up to the plate. We need one of these damn doctors to write a letter and say this isn't so. I won't bore you with all the work we have done and continue to do to fight this but it is pure hell. I wouldn't wish this on Dick Cheney.....and I dispise that son of a bitch.
We leave for the Bahama's in less than a week and I am so ready. Sitting close to the water with my toes in the sand, sun on my face and water lapping onto my legs. A cold beverage in one hand and my sweetie holding the other - God I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment