I have decided that it is official ..... I have a thing for Scottish Men.
Who knew? Mmmmm yummy.
My hubby is adopted but after finding his birth mom he discovered that he is only Irish on his mom's side and Irish and Scottish on his father’s side. That could explain a lot I suppose.
If you’ve been reading this regularly you know I have a crush on Craig Ferguson. Or as he is known here on my blog, my boyfriend. And now after watching the movie, P.S. I love you twice my new crush is Gerard Butler. Hummina hummina hummina.
Manly man. Like husband. Ooooh!!!
I watched P.S. I Love You from PPV and recorded it. Last night there was nothing on TV so my husband said he wanted to watch it and did I want to watch it again? Assuming it wouldn’t make me cry the 2nd time around I said sure.
I cried just as much for heaven’s sake I’m such a wuss.
But my big ole hunky hubby did the same thing. In the first couple frames I see him wiping his eyes. Ahh I love the ole softie. He liked the movie and his quote was, “This was far better than I thought...good movie.”
It made you laugh a lot. Yes, it was moving, but it was also funny.
Like life ya know?
Harry Connick Jr.’s character was a hoot! I loved him in this.
So my weekend plans are to find what other movies this hunk-a-hunk-a burning love has been in and of course I’ll just have to add this man to my LIST.....tee hee
1 comment:
Welcome to the Gerry-side of life. I invite you to take a gander at www.gerardbutlergals.com. GALS is sorta the "soft, white underbelly" of gerrydom. (We're the dirty-minded fans LOL) I hope to see you there. Feel free to look me up -- heISmyGspot (aka Spot). (Salute to the supportive hubby. I've got one, too. God bless 'em both!)
Post a Comment