But you think I'm gonna stop talking now?
Ha, that's why I have a blog silly. I can talk without you hearing me.
I am feeling a bit better, thank you for asking.
But not great by any means.
That means a Thanksgiving in my PJ's and eating ice chips.
I am not a thanksgiving food's biggest fan so that doesn't bother me.
But feeling this way sure does.
While I lie on the sofa staring listlessly at the television a few of these things have come to my mind over this holiday.
1. I LOATHE a parade. Always have & always will. The fascination of people walking down the street never ceases to amaze me. As a kid I didn't enjoy it either. I didn't get it. Still don't. No Macy's day parade for me. No siree.
2. I LOATHE football as much as a parade. So I am thankful for all the movie stations and on demand that will allow me to watch tv while I blow my nose, cough, sneeze and have general malaise.
3. I am thankful for all the drugs I have on my coffee table right now. None seem to be working all that well I'm still a mess. But I admit this drug induced fog is more pleasant than most days.
4. I am thankful for a day off from having to talk and be so damn nice to people.
5. I am so very thankful it is not snowing here. We do not have to shovel all this rain!
6. I am thankful for my friends and family who keep in touch via email and phone calls and texts. I heard from my niece last night. Damn she's so cute. It was so nice to hear from her.
7. I will be boycotting Christmas again this year. I will go to sleep on the 1st of Dec and wake up on my anniversary the 31st.
8. I am thankful that wine is not gluten and mixes well with cough syrup. (just kidding, kind of)
9. People's sexiest man alive, Adam Levine is cute in a girlish man wearing skinny jeans kind of way. But not in a manly studly sexiest man alive way. Jeez. Men don't (should never) wear skinny jeans. There is no debating this people. Besides men should weigh more than the women they date/live with/marry/harass/boink...Men should never ever borrow your clothes. You can borrow their clothes, but it should never be the other way around.
10. I hate being asked to play games on facebook so stop asking me!! C'mon seriously if you know me you know I am not a video game playing old broad.
11. Husband needs to learn I am never wrong, sometimes less right, but never ever wrong. He would suffer so much less if he would come to gripes with this fact.
12. I am looking forward to seeing Garth Brooks special on Friday. I know, I am not a big country music fan but I like Garth Brooks. Go figure.
13. I'm thankful for all of you who come by and see me now and then here at Straight Up No Chaser. Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your comments as well as you taking time out of your day by stopping by my little piece of the world.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, just like you want it to be!!