Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rick Requested Post.

I shared with Rick last evening that I wrote about some of the experiences he has had now that he goes to peoples homes. He asked me if I told you about the naked woman who knew he was coming to her home. I told him I had not.  He said I really should because he would like your opinions because he thinks....well I'll just tell you and see what you think.

Rick finished his first job about an hour earlier than expected.
He called his 2nd appointment. We had done another of her bathrooms a few months prior so this was someone we all were familiar with and her home.
He called her at 10:00a.m. to tell her that he was running very early and he would be at her home at 10:30a.m. Would that be okay with her?
She said, "That is great. If I am not in the house I'll be out back with the dogs. You can just let yourself in and you know where to go."

So Rick arrived exactly at 10:30a.m.  He rang the doorbell twice. He then knocked on the door. He opened the door slowly and yelled inside - twice. Okay, he figured she was out back with the dogs as she told him she would be.  He went upstairs to the bathroom as she walked out of the shower and she was bending over naked petting her dog. She and Rick locked eyes and she didn't move. She just said, "I wasn't expecting you at this time" and then reached for a towel.
HUH???

Now he is talking to her from out in the hall at a semi-closed door. He yelled he would go downstairs and she kept saying it's okay. She came out in a towel. Rick said, "I'll be downstairs" He ran down the stairs. She came down a few minutes later dressed and laughing. She said, "you can go up there now"  He didn't mention another thing.

Of course, as he does he calls me whispering, "Who the hell does this? I told her 10:30a, who takes a shower then at 10:30?"  He finished the job and ran out of there.

Later that evening I asked if he "saw" anything. Rick laughed and said, "Hell Yeah!  She is at the least a 63 year old woman who is in great shape and she had a Brazilian."  Okay mister, I think you saw it all then. Again he says, "But Margaret who does this?  I have replayed this over and over in my mind. (oh I bet you have buddy!) and I really think she did this on purpose because she knew I was coming at that time.  At first, I was worried that she would be screaming at me or worse but she acted like it was alright with her. So honestly I didn't see a downside to this one. Well except being sued for sexual harassment" as he laughs.  Hey, at least it's not a guy this time so this was certainly an improvement. But it still could get me in all kinds of trouble and that is what scares me. That's why I ran so quickly. But I really think she did this on purpose. And once again it's not a young woman it's either a guy or now an old lady"

Now I find it hard to believe but if that is what he needs for his fantasy so be it.  I do not think she did this on purpose but I do have a slight doubt. I mean he called her at 10:00 and said he'd be there at 10:30. She had to take a shower at 10:30a?  But I find it so hard to believe that someone would do that.

So he wants to know what my blogger buddies think?
Did Ms. Fairfax do this on purpose or did she just lose track of time?
Did she move ever so slowly behind the door because she is older and can't move fast?
What are your thoughts?

16 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Uhm,I can see both sides of this. Yes she could have lost track of time but he did say she didn't look her age. Maybe she was seeing if she still had it and wanted him to do something that you would have seen on desperate housewife?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mamma - Rick said she looked like she was 63+ but she was in good shape for her age is what he said.
I know he is scared of what trouble legally he could get in that is why he always runs like hell. So you lean on Rick's side huh? He'll be glad to hear that.

Raquel's World said...

I agree with Mamma- That is just what I was thinking. I'm not 60ish,(and maybe readers who are can comment on this...)But I doubt when I am 60ish I will be rocking a Brazilian. So that says to me she thinks she is hot, and is probably still active in some way. :p
But I truly loved this
"I have replayed this over and over in my mind. (oh i bet you have buddy!)"

regan said...

Peg.....I'm thinking she could be really pissed off because he didn't help her dry off! Of course she did it on purpose....no mistake about it! She is definitely a desperate housewife SKANK!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Regan - I love that word - SKANK. I guess Rick is winning this one.

Raquel - Hmmm.....maybe at 60ish her hair just fell out. You know like it thins on your head after menopause. :-)

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

I hate to say it, but it doesn't sound like an accident. Why not grab a towel or robe before exiting the bathroom. Who walks out of the bathroom naked?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Karen - okay I admit it - I don't always wear a towel. Now granted I don't have children. So it's just me and the hubby. I will walk from my master bath into my bedroom (it's connected/en suite thing)
Rick is going to love that you all agree with him.

Ms. A said...

I say she did it on purpose. Also, who showers and leaves their door unlocked??? That's just crazy. (unless, perhaps, you are out in the country somewhere, with a zero crime rate)

alessandra said...

I'm sorry, but I think she did it on purpose too, you know the timing and the fact that she didn't seem upset, the fact that she already knew him...oh and the brazillian. ;)

Mike said...

Done on purpose.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Alessandra and Mike - I guess you both make it official - Rick is the winner. He too thought it was on purpose!!

I'm never wrong - how did this happen? :-)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ms. A - Gee I have showered with my door unlocked before. Hmm....now I'm paranoid and will be aware of that! Normally the door is locked but there has been a time or two.

Hell I don't lock my doors when I walk my dog for an hour either. Where do you live for heaven's sake?

Mom Taxi Julie said...

I think she either did it on purpose OR she wanted to get a quick shower in before she couldn't use it. BUT I'm thinking she has another bathroom like you said so most likely she did it on purpose.

Charlene said...

She was taking a shower at 10:30 a.m. because she had been out walking her dog and needed a shower. Regardless, she did it on purpose. Never assume the innocense of an adult woman. We are seldom innocent. The tell is her Brazillian.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Charlene - every time someone says the tell is the Brazillian it makes me chuckle. I don't think I see the correlation but Rick said he did and agreed. I am learning a lot here people!! Never thought of myself as naive but apparently....

Tammie said...

i agree with the others, i think this was planned. it may not have been planned very well but she was definitely trying to get some rise (ahem) out of rick.